ijack...@chiark.greenend.org.uk wrote:

> In this message I discuss in some detail five packaging workflows.
I am more familiar with the gbp patches-unapplied workflow: can you
point us to some educationlly relevant example repositories using the
git-debrebase workflows?
(Maybe without dgit, to make things easier to understand.)

[gbp]
>ftpmaster's alternative design, AIUI:
>
>The alternative design I've been positing supposes including a
>manifest of the contents of the unpacked source package.  Ie, patches
>applied.
But why does it have to be patches-applied?
Then both sides could easily (?) compute a canonical hash of the
patches-unapplied git repositories, and it would still provide the same
security properties.

--
ciao,
Marco