>From: "Julian brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>I do not speak french  I do not speak french  Please email me in ENGLISH

Did you try an English maillist? There surely are some on the net. Get
on www.linux-mandrake.com and search.
This maillist is a French one. We use to speak French here. The net is
full of English speaking newsgroups or maillist. You'll find more
easily than us a maillist in your language.
But, if you absolutely want to consult this maillist, you'll
surely improve your French, please note that you need an answer
in English and put a subject in your mail. But I'm not sure you'll
get so many answers as in French.

Linuxement
Olivier