I think it's been discussed before, but I was wondering when the BANEXT tag will provide for a method to notify people the email was blocked.

We set a policy to ban all emails with .EXE attachments, which cuts down on a lot of problems ... but also means I get to answer a lot of phone calls from people wondering why they didn't get an email.

Oh, and for what it's worth, I think it would be very helpful to have some practical examples in a document on how to setup the various tests.  I know it would be time consuming to come up with at first, but it would certainly answer many of the questions I have (and what I see on the group).

Wes Harper
Network Administrator
Pioneer Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
--- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)] --- This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list. To unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail". You can E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] for assistance. You can visit our web site at http://www.declude.com .