>Just installed JunkMail on my server. So far, so good. One question,
>though. If I want multiple tasks, for instance Warn and Hold, would that
>be two lines in $default$ or one line with the tasks separated by commas?

Declude JunkMail doesn't support multiple actions per test (before Declude
was created, almost all spam control was done either by adding a warning to
the headers, or bouncing the E-mail -- but those couldn't be combined).

However, you can get around this by creating multiple copies of the same
test.  For example, where you now have:

         SPAMCOP ip4r...

in your global.cfg file, you can add another entry that is identical except
with a different name, so you would have:

         SPAMCOP ip4r...
         SPAMCOP2        ip4r...

Then, in your $default$.JunkMail file, you could have:

         SPAMCOP SUBJECT Spam:
         SPAMCOP2        WARN

Then, both actions will be used.  There are some combinations of actions
that will not work together (such as DELETE and HOLD, which logically can't
both be used), but most will.

site at http://www.declude.com .