Reply to: Andy Schmidt
      Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Whitelist stopped working, REVDNS lookup fails on Sunday
10:22:57 AM

Scott,  could  you  list the limits of the whitelist again? It is
limited  to  100  entries?  Is this a total of ANYWHERE and FROM,
etc.?  And  I  have another question. Are there limits to the new
filtering  or blacklists. I am transforming my filters from Imail
to  Declude  and  finding  Declude substantially faster, but I am
concerned about limitations...

--
Roger Heath
[EMAIL PROTECTED]