>You may have done this somewhere already but I don't seem to find it.
>Would you mind providing examples of the following:
>
>RSP> "externalplus" test type added, to allow external programs to
>RSP> whitelist E-mail

The "externalplus" test type works the same way as the standard external
test, except that specific exit codes will have specific
meanings.  Specifically, a code of 0 will indicate that the E-mail didn't
fail the test, a code of 1 will indicate that the E-mail should be
whitelisted, and any codes of 10 or higher can have any
application-specific usage (2 through 9 will be reserved, in case other
options aside from whitelisting need to be added).  Other than that, the
test will work the same way as the current "external" test type.

>RSP>"weight" response type for external programs, to allow external
>RSP>programs to return a weight

Here, "weight" can be used instead of the exit code (or "nonzero") in the
test definition for external tests, which indicates that Declude should use
the exit code as a weight.  This will be useful if external tests are
developed that can return weights.

>RSP>"weightmatch" test type added, for exact weight matches (IE for a
>RSP>weight of 10, but not 11)

This is the same as the current "weight" test type, except that it only
works with an exact match.  For example, where you currently have a line
such as:

         WEIGHT10        weight  x       x       10      0

you could also have:

         WEIGHTMATCH10   weightmatch     x       x       10      0

The WEIGHT10 test would get triggered if the weight of the E-mail was 10 or
higher, whereas the WEIGHTMATCH10 test would only get triggered if the
total weight of the E-mail was exactly 10.

site at http://www.declude.com .