>Messages originating from a mailto script from one of our webservers are
>failing the spamheaders and badheaders tests.

That's fairly common -- huge numbers of web scripts are out there that
don't follow the standard SMTP rules.

>Here's the full header info from the message (with the email address changed):

>From:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: SARA Relocation

Note that there is no Date: or Message-ID: header (I removed the headers
that were added by Declude and IMail).  The lack of a Date: header breaks
RFC-compliancy (and causes much of the E-mail to get lost).  The missing

>Can someone explain to me why the Date: header is faulty (or send me a
>link that would explain it)?

The catch is that IMail adds the Date: and Message-ID: headers if they are
present (anything after the first Declude header is something that either
Declude or IMail added).