OK,

I setup blacklist.txt using the killlistgen program to take local and
external kill lists.

I now have
WEIGHT10        WARN
WEIGHT15        WARN
WEIGHT20        SUBJECT
WEIGHT25        DELETE
IPBLACKLISTTEST ROUTETO [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BLACKLISTTEST   ROUTETO [EMAIL PROTECTED]

and in config...

IPBLACKLISTTEST ipfile D:\Imail\Clients\declude\IPBlackList.txt x 5 0
BLACKLISTTEST   fromfile D:\IMail\Clients\Declude\Blacklist.txt x 5 0

Is this right? Should the weight be 25 so the 2 tests causes a delete?

As for whitelist I added

LOOSENSPAMHEADERS       OFF
WHITELIST IP 66.201.75.2
WHITELIST IP 216.15.183.130
WHITELIST IP 216.15.183.98
WHITELIST FROM [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Is this right?, just checking.

Do I delete the Imail kill list? as it is redundant or should it be used as
the local kill list?

regards,
Fred Sadowick
1stChoiceInternational.com