I'm sure Scott will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you need to set
everything to "Ignore" for her "customer.junkmail" file.
That's the recommended way to set it up if the user doesn't want any scanning.

However, even if the WARN action is used for all tests, the mail shouldn't get held. I'm guessing that the per-user configuration file isn't being used; it must be placed in the correct directory (IE if the official domain name in the IMail settings is 'mail.example.com' with 'example.com' as a host alias, the file would need to be \IMail\Declude\mail.example.com\user.JunkMail).