I'll be willing to publish mine (with source) but I'm not going to offer
an installer. :)

Here's how mine works..

All filter files and blacklists are kept in SQL tables. Actions (bounce,
alert, etc) and "Locations" (mailfrom, subject, body) are also kept in
SQL tables.
The logic is pretty simple on this part. There's just an ASP front end
but the catch is that it's dependant on ASPGrid by Persits Software so
you'll need to purchase that COM Object to get this to work out of the
box:
http://www.aspgrid.com
There's just more code involved to do the same thing in regular ASP but
it's not that hard.

The second part is a VB6 Application that simply extracts the tables,
reformats, and writes them into the \declude directory.
I chose to make this an actual application that has hooks back into IIS
(using STDOUT) rather than an ASP or COM .dll because I wanted to be
able to run it from a command line as well as the web interface.
All you do is click on the "publish" link and IIS runs the .exe and the
tables are written.

Since there is currently no external whitelist, I've used a filter file
that sets the weight to -100.
If you know VB and ASP then it will be pretty easy to customize.

You'll need:
ADO 2.7 (MDAC 2.7) http://www.microsoft.com/data/
VB6 Runtime files
ASPGrid http://www.aspgrid.com

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by F-Proto Virus Scanner]