Reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      Re: [Declude.JunkMail] An optional web interface for Declude JunkMail? on Monday
8:34:08 PM

Yes  this  would  be  valuable.  It could be launched into IIS from an
actual  link in the Imail web templates going to an alternate port, so
it  would  not  seem  so seemless. The second password system would be
good  because  access  to  spam  filter  management  would  exist as a
privilege  independently. Sounds very interesting to me, especially if
it  enabled  me  to managed captured or HOLD mails remotely. I saw the
utility  uploaded  to this list for this purpose, but I have not tried
it and would be curious if any one has?

--
Roger Heath
[EMAIL PROTECTED]