> What would be nice, though,
> is if IMail had a way of listing all the SMTP processes in
> memory and what
> they were working on, and allowed you to stop them.

Can we place another wish list, even if christmas just passed?
;-)

> In this case, you could move some of the Q*.SMD files to a temporary
> directory, and perhaps wait 8 hours or so and then move them
> back to the spool directory.

Ok, done. The situation now ist turned back normal.

Our users heven't set (until now) any outgoing msgs size limit. So there
are a lot of msgs where the remote mailserver after some mb's of
transfered data terminates the trasmission. The retransmission of this
msgs uses a lot of bandwith so also other large mails for recipients
able to recieve them cannot be delivered because the remote mailserver
terminates the transmission after 1-2 hours of very slow transmission.

I've now 2 questions. I think it's better to place them in the imail
list...

Thanks
Markus