We've been getting a lot of spam in the last week or so that bypasses all
our spam filters -- they are all copied to the postmaster@ account for our
domain.  Apparently, they are taking advantage of the common practice of
whitelisting the postmaster and the inability of spam filtering programs to
separate actions on messages sent to multiple users.  No doubt, it won't be
long before most messages do the same, rendering both your postmaster
account and spam filters useless.

I know it has been asked for before and said to be "impossible" (programmer
speak, for don't want to do it -- I know, being one), but PLEASE consider
creating multiple copies of messages that arrive for multiple recipients, so
that the spam filters can operate (yes, this means some complications, but a
little trickery could reduce problems -- for example, only making a copy for
the recipient(s) that are whitelisted).