From: Karen D. Oland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 12:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Need aid on Declude Header rule

Delete the nobody alias.  Then, only valid email in his domain will be
accepted.  Delete all old employees not on the list of valid names you
just received from the domain.

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.