Keith,

What about at the client end? Could he not filter at his mail server to
refuse mail for non-local users?

It sounds like you need a "to" version of MAILFROM -- then you could delete
all those that failed the test.  Perhaps a domain rule that tests for each
of his vlalid user names and adds 100 pts if it fails?

Karen