        From: R. Scott Perry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Tue 9/2/2003 6:41 PM
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Need aid on Declude Header rule

        >          I spoke to soon.  If I use the weighting method, it hurts my
        > ability to use the Weight system to guard them against Spam.  Your
thoughts...

        Ah, I see.

        In that case, you can have the same filter, but instead of having it
        defined as "MYFILTER filter C:\IMail\Declude\myfilter.txt x -1000 0", you
        could define it as "MYFILTER filter C:\IMail\Declude\myfilter.txt x 0
        1000".  That way, any E-mail that triggers the filter will have the regular
        spam control enabled, but any E-mail that does *not* trigger the filter
        (E-mail not to current employees) will have a weight of at least 1000.

        Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
        Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
        vulnerability detection.
        Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

<<winmail.dat>>