I spoke to soon. If I use the weighting method, it hurts my ability to use the Weight system to guard them against Spam. Your thoughts...

Ah, I see.

In that case, you can have the same filter, but instead of having it defined as "MYFILTER filter C:\IMail\Declude\myfilter.txt x -1000 0", you could define it as "MYFILTER filter C:\IMail\Declude\myfilter.txt x 0 1000". That way, any E-mail that triggers the filter will have the regular spam control enabled, but any E-mail that does *not* trigger the filter (E-mail not to current employees) will have a weight of at least 1000.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.