Dave, that is exactly how I over came the problem I had, set up MS DNS on
the same server as Imail in cache only mode and only for Imail and Declude.

BTW, that is also a suggestion to avoid DNS server problems, as Declude will
only use the first server listed in Imail anyways. This way, by having the
DNS service on the Imail server with multiple forwarders, you will never
have a DNS problem.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You