-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Fritz Squib
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 7:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Overflow Directory

Scott,
 I've got a little problem here, all of a sudden (as of this morning)
the declude overflow directory is flooded with mail waiting to be
delivered.

1:47 AM - 2:04 AM not moving at all so I copied them from overflow &
spool to another directory.

Big gap until 3:11 PM - mail is coming in faster than can be delivered.

No evidence of a dictionary attack that I've seen so far.

Currently 30,927 in the overflow directory and growing.

I'll take the standard user cop out and say "I didn't change anything"
('cause I didn't).

All of my DNS servers are responding correctly, I've switched between
all three that I have available with no noticeable improvement.

Imail 7.15 w/all hotfixes
Win2K Advanced Server
Declude Virus / F-Prot
Declude JM Pro 1.77 beta
Processor(s) running "normal".

Any ideas ?

Any responses off list to fsquib at kecksburg dot net please (different
mail server), as it may take a while with the backlog of mail in the
spool/queue.

Fritz

Frederick P. Squib, Jr.
Network Operations/Mail Administrator
Citizens Telephone Company of Kecksburg
http://www.wpa.net

[This E-mail scanned by Citizens Internet Services with Declude Virus.]

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.