Andy Schmidt wrote:
Let's keep in mind, that Spamcop is percentage based.  So - a few bad apples
will not spoil the huge volume of "good" mail that AOL will see.  There is a
chance that the system is self-correcting.

That's not at all the case.  SpamCop is currently listing the one of the same servers that FP'd on me earlier this week, and there are a total of 9 servers on the same class C which are also listed.

http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action="">

SpamCop has a problem.

Note to Sandy,

I'm not sure what the problem is with me suggesting that someone's mistake/oversight be corrected without me having to jump through hoops to counteract it in some way.  SpamCop is one of the most widely used RBL's, and there appears to be nothing in their system that prevents this mistake from happening over and over again.

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/