OH if anyone wants the exe let me know and I will post it on my HoldAnalyzer
Site.

Search the archives I also wrote an exteranl test but it passes the %helo%
string from declude. It is a .net 1.1 app and does not add any load to my
server processing. I created my own test based on list suggestions and Buds
mention that he did not know if he would have time to make the changes.

Here is an example of the test setup in the global.cfg
CIP-WellFormed          external 10 "D:\Imail\declude\ContainsIP.exe %HELO%"
0       0
CIP-OnlyIp                    external 11 "D:\Imail\declude\ContainsIP.exe
%HELO%"         14      0
CIP-FullMatch           external 12 "D:\Imail\declude\ContainsIP.exe %HELO%"
5       0
CIP-LeadingTextMatch    external 13 "D:\Imail\declude\ContainsIP.exe %HELO%"
5       0
CIP-TrailingTextMatch   external 14 "D:\Imail\declude\ContainsIP.exe %HELO%"
5       0

Here are my stats from yesterday on the test

Total unique messages scanned: 3648
CIP-FullMatch       :    302      12.58 %    8.28 %
CIP-LeadingTextMatch:     49       2.04 %    1.34 %
CIP-OnlyIp          :    264      11.00 %    7.24 %
CIP-WellFormed      :      1       0.04 %    0.03 %

Kevin Bilbee