Richard,

This is a common problem especially when dealing with postmaster account.  Most
people whitelist postmaster and because spammers know this they often include a
postmaster address because they know the message (even to the other recipients)
will be delivered.

I posted awhile back on what I do to get around it.  Check out

Hope this helps!
Darrell

Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude and Imail.