-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darrell
([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 12:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Whitelisted- getting thru

Richard,

This is a common problem especially when dealing with postmaster account.
Most people whitelist postmaster and because spammers know this they often
include a postmaster address because they know the message (even to the
other recipients) will be delivered.

I posted awhile back on what I do to get around it.  Check out

Hope this helps!
Darrell

Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude and
Imail.