From: "Andy Schmidt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 10:55 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] SPF 2.0 ?

Hi,

Nope, they don't read Apache announcements.  They want to make sure that
they can send newsletters to their MSN and Hotmail subscribers and want the
appropriate records added to their domains.

Now, if my clients (and possibly other hosters' clients) demand those TXT
records to be added (which they are entitled to), then I give a horse's butt
about Apache, Unix and any other political faction.

As a provider, I'm must being pragmatic - if there is a significant number
of domains that have DNS TXT records with SPF2.0 information, then I sure
hope that the leading anti-Spam software (Declude) will "exploit" those TXT
records for MY benefit.

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

H&M Systems Software, Inc.