-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael L. Hardrick
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 16:58
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Very slow Queue times...

Is there any reason the Queue times would be over three hours?
The Queue is backed up to over 20000+ and the overflow directory has 19000+
as well.  It's taking about four hours to deliver mail to and from our
server even on local accounts.  I've checked the CPU usage and rebooted the
machine twice.  We are using 2.0.6.16.
Dual CPU 2800
2GB RAM
SATA 10k Drives
Plenty of disk space and RAM left.
CPU Usage is about 40%
There are about 25 to 35 Declude processes running at any given time.
Nothing has changed in our config in about three weeks.
This just started about 40 hours ago.

Tks,
--Mike
TNWEB
16:47cst
http://www.mail-archive.com.
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at TNWEB LLC]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at TNWEB LLC]