To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] declude / spamassassin

Hi Travis -

Sandy's plugin does the 'somehow' part. Simply have it point to your spamd.
Here is the line from my global.cfg that may help -
EXTERNAL.SPAMASSASSIN_v3.04 external NONZERO "e:\imail\declude\spamd\spamc32.exe -D -d 12.152.254.3 -a 16000 -lt 4 ht 100 -f" 6 0

-Nick

Travis Sullivan wrote:

Sorry, that was a typo, remove = remote :)
I am looking into your plugin now, is this plug in the only way? I simply can't just use the IP of my spamassasin server somehow?

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Barker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>