From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Travis Sullivan
Sent: Tue 9/20/2005 6:31 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] declude / spamassassin

>>Nick,
>>       If you don't mind, is SA heavy on the CPU?  What kinda load are
>>you running with SA?

I have 3k plus users getting 300k emails per day... my SA is running on a
linux server, P4 2ghz... no increase in load when I started using SA with
declude today.

The best config I have set is:
SPAMASSASSIN external    nonzero "e:\imail\declude\spamd\spamc32.exe -d
209.215.97.193 -r -lt 4 -et 6 -f" 3  0

I 'think' so far that spamassassin only reports if SA's score is 4 or more,
if so, I score it a 3 on the email test.  I am still playing with the values
to tune the system.

thanks for everyone's help today.  I hope to have MRTG running reports on
declude soon to show some statistics.

Travis

<<winmail.dat>>