Now there is a good question.

At 10:13 AM 4/2/2008 -0700, you wrote:

After seeing Matt’s post here about not renewing his JunkMail
subscription. I’m asking Declude to respond to the group as to why any of
us with perpetual licensing. Our SA expires soon and I would like to know
the value of renewing.

The updates to Declude have been extremely slow and in some cases painful
since Scott sold out.

Any idea when ZEROHOUR will be available for use in %TESTSFAILED%

Kevin Bilbee
Network Administrator
Standard Abrasives

3M Simi Valley