I have been having exactly the same problem on both mail servers.

Both are.

Imail 8.15

Declude 4.3.64

 invURIBL 3.1.1

 Sniffer

Kindest Regards
Craig Edmonds
123 Marbella Internet
W: www.123marbella.net

LEGAL DISCLAIMER - This message may contain confidential, proprietary or
legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the
addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message
you are hereby informed that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in any
form or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message
in error please delete it and any copies of it and notify it to the sender.

AVISO LEGAL - Este mensaje puede contener informacion confidencial, en
propiedad o legalmente protegida y esta dirigida unicamente para el uso de
la persona destinataria. Si usted no es la persona destinataria de este
mensaje, por la presente se le comunica que no debe usar, difundir, copiar
de ninguna forma, ni emprender ninguna accion en relacion con ella.