-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2003 12:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] No wonder viruses spread

>But since the subject that you are receiving is "undeliverable : RE:
>Details" isn't that his server is just returning the message  Unless the
>virus has more subjects then the list of subjects that I am aware of.

Comparing it to the headers generated by the copies of Sobig.F we've looked
at, it appears that it was indeed a bounce message.

However, the fact remains that there was a virus in the bounce message, so
they were spreading the virus.

Fortunately, IMail won't do this.  If an E-mail is sent to an address that
doesn't exist, IMail will reject the E-mail.  It would then be up to the
remote mailserver to generate the bounce message.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.