I'm lazy (actually, just small staff, and I want to keep it that way).

I would love to find a way to give Scott & Co. the way to automatically
force my installation to upgrade to the next interim release, if important.

I understand that there is a possibility that might backfire, but I think
that's less a troubling issue than letting something nasty through to users.

Of course, the nasties always seem to come out on weekends, or nights, or
when I'm on vacation, when I don't want to have somebody on duty to make the
decision, and then do the upgrade.  I'd rather the decision be Scott's, and
the process be automatic.

It could be as simple as a special mailbox that triggers an action on my
server.  If a specially formated e-mail sent by Scott reaches that mailbox,
the action does the download.  We use that to trigger Sniffer downloads, and
it works flawlessly.

I haven't seen anything like that for Declude, and I scanned the archives,
but I may have missed it.  If so, my apologies.

Rob

www.iGive.com