-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Serge
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 6:50 PM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.Virus] PB installing 2.0B

I am trying to upgrade to 2.0B
Getting an error of:
"Error copying file to taret directory"
With status at "removing backup files"

Need Help,

TIA

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe, just
send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and