----- Original Message -----
From: "Serge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> you are probably right
> we use to have the same issue with manual install
> However, the full install notes specificaly say that "no service need to
be
> stoped when upgrading"
> So they need get their act together, or give us back our old manual
install

I agree, the old manual download/install should at least be an option.  I
don't like downloading 6.66mb file, just to get a 500kb declude.exe file.
Especially when that 6mb install file takes over 3.5 minutes to complete its
installation process, and then changes my config files in the process
without warning (as Kami noted, it changes the .eml files - did the same
thing here), and then did not install properly.

After running the install, which completed without error, I ended up with a
288kb declude.exe file that did not work - I had to revert back to version
1.81 to get Declude JunkMail & Virus to function again.  What size
declude.exe file have others that successfully installed 2.0B ended up with?

Bill