there is a component on the Delphi Super Page (and prob most other Dephi
comp sites) that is calles "JustOne".

It works just fine for this sort of thing, as that is what is is designed
for.

There are various others out there too, but check the search engine at the
DSP first.

Cheers, Jeremy Coulter (chief software engineer)
Visual Software Solutions
Christchurch, New Zealand
PH 03-3521595
FAX 03-3521596