The JustOne component listed on the DSP is a Delphi 1 component. The source
code references the hPrevInst variable, a method which does not work in
Win32.

Views contained in this post are my personal opinions and unless otherwise
stated not those of any organisation I am associated with.
Patrick Dunford, ChristChurch, NZ
http://patrick.dunford.com/