From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Mark Derricutt
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 1999 11:23 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: [DUG]: loaded method...

People....  problem...

When my component gets created at runtime the Loaded() method gets called,
but I've just discovered, that when I create the same component at runtime
by calling TMyComp.Create(Self) the Loaded() method -doesn't- get called.

Is this normal behaviour???  I'm sure this worked under D3.....

--
Mark Derricutt, PB Power NZ Ltd (http://www.pbpower.net)
Getting jiggy with Deuteronomium - Spell of Hell