From:   Mark Derricutt [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, July 28, 1999 11:23 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject:        [DUG]:  loaded method...

People....  problem...

When my component gets created at runtime the Loaded() method gets called,
but I've just discovered, that when I create the same component at runtime
by calling TMyComp.Create(Self) the Loaded() method -doesn't- get called.

Is this normal behaviour???  I'm sure this worked under D3.....

--
Mark Derricutt, PB Power NZ Ltd (http://www.pbpower.net)
Getting jiggy with Deuteronomium - Spell of Hell

application/ms-tnef