On Wed, 28 Jul 1999, [iso-8859-1] Kerry Sainsbury wrote:

> Couldn't that code be put into a 'setDatabase' method for the Database
> property?

>From memory I had tried that initially, but also as part of loading the
data in I also refer to other properties, which I can't guarantee as being
valid at the time of setDatabase being called.

Everything works now so it doesn't really matter tooo much.  I reworked
how I was using the component and am now using the instance on the main
form, not sure why I was creating a tempory instance now...  Hrm.

Mark

--
Mark Derricutt, PB Power NZ Ltd (http://www.pbpower.net)
Getting jiggy with Event-Perfect Illusion