Ok...Thanks all.
It was one of those issues that I was not THAT sure about. Latley, all the places, bar
one, I have worked at have not used bound controls, yet when I worked for myself, they
were fine for me.
We are looking at Delphi 5 here at my new job where we currrently use VB for some
legacy code and also use MSSQL and ADO, and now that Delphi 5 has ADO we started
looking a little mre closely at Dephi as it will mean we wont need to change anything
(hopfully) at the DB end, and the code should port over ok...there a couple of use
here who are Delphi / VB Developers so it will be FUN !!

Cheers, Jeremy Coulter