@ romain:
imo it doesn't make sense to remove something (and add it later on again),
if it's just a matter of few hours (to do it immediately).
anybody is welcome to work on DS-333.

@ DS-288
it's almost done and as i mentioned earlier i'll finish it once DS-289 is
done.
(yes we need it for 0.4)

@ xml-config
afair we had an agreement already, but nobody worked on it.

regards,
gerhard