Hello,
+1 from me. Was not intent to start a flame war.

R,

Markus

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

Mark R. Diggory wrote:

Lets not start a flame war, discussion here is how to get groups working together and find commonality in code and repository architecture etc, there are individuals who use and work on Maven present and in the discussion. Ultimately we seek standardization in repository structure and content so that the "Users" don't have to suffer because the "Developers" of these separate projects can't seem to get along with each other and work together. I represent someone whose fed up with the constant bickering between projects that should be working together to establish standards and consistency.

As a Jakarta Commons developer and user, I do not need one system for building projects, what I do need is one repository for publishing content, not three.

+1 all the way

I'd like to put this on our homepage as our manifesto. Objections?