Rick Hillegas wrote:
I would appreciate people's advice about how to track down a hang in the Junit tests. I have added a new test case to TableFunctionTest. When I execute the test standalone, it runs fine. When I execute the surrounding suite, everything succeeds also. However, when I run the full set of junit tests, the run hangs in a later suite. I tried increasing the memory given to the testrun, but this does not fix the problem. I would appreciate:

1) advice about how to instrument the test run so that I know which test case I'm hanging in

2) random theories which may occur to you

Posting the test fixture as a patch would allow others to see if there are any possible issues with it.

Dan.