Final nitpick (and then I'll shut up, promise; I'm quite aware that I've
overstayed my welcome as a Nabble-only user here).

On the front, it says

"Multi-Language Office Suite for
GNU/Linux - Microsoft Windows - Mac OS X

English"

There are a few trademarks in there. It might be a good idea to check with
someone knowledgeable whether or not to include ® (R in a circle) or ™
(superscript TM) as appropriate, and possibly even add "trademarks are owned
by their respective owners" in the fine print on the back.

Also, are there plans to market a Spanish-language edition at some point in
the future? If no other languages are planned for the North American
Community DVD, then "English" may be superfluous.