On Sat, 2011-04-16 at 09:01 -0700, aqualung wrote:
> That is really outstanding work. I went to the webpage showing all
> previous
> versions and it is impressive how the design just kept getting better
> with
> each iteration.

Thanks I appreciate that. It does look nice, but that in and of itself
is not enough. (and rightfully so)

So - that design will not be staying.

There is an updated design for that cover going up in just a few
minutes, just as soon as I remove one element from my working copy.

Check back and I hope you will find the new look as appealing - not sure
the design crew will, but I'll try.

Best wishes,

Drew