2011/4/26 Cyril Arnaud <cyril.arn...@gmail.com>:
> Personally I don't mind really.
> OK it's nice to be consistent with the desktop but you can't please every
> single desktop standard right ?
> I would rather see a Libreoffice look than a KDE or Gnome one, as long as
> the UI is fresh and efficient :)

All FOSS desktops follows (more or less) the free-desktop standards,
and that means that an app designed for one desktop will look (almost)
native on others. The GTK apps I use use without problems the qtcurve
widget style I selected on my kde. You can also make qt/kde apps looks
almost native on gnome, so yes, you can please (almost) everyone ;)