+1

-Daniel Merker

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Pledger [mailto:scottpledger2...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 12:49 PM
To: design@libreoffice.org
Subject: Re: Platform Independent vs. Platform Specific Behavior (was: Re:
[libreoffice-design] Take inspiration from Lotus Symphony ?)

One thing that we may wish to look into is using the same concept as the
Chromium project does - pulling colors in from the user's native desktop
environment, but not necessarily using those widgets.  This will give
LibreOffice the ability to render its own layout and even graphics options, but
it will render them in a manner that allows for much better desktop integration
without completely rejecting using our own layout/widget concepts...

Yours Truly,
Scott Pledger