Hi everyone,

Great idea!

I prefer to use shorter tags such as [UX] and [VI] as opposed to full
words.  Otherwise the subject of the email may get cut off, especially since
all our emails are automatically tagged with the list at the beginning ex:
[libreoffice-design][UX].

As for the specific tags I would prefer [UX] and [BD] (Branding Design) and
of course no tag would be general purpose (such as announcements).  Later we
might add 1 or 2 more but I think it should be kept very simple, otherwise
new members might get confused about which tags to use.

Cheers,
Jaron