On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 2:35 PM, Bryan Richter <b...@chreekat.net> wrote:
It's been very hard for me to follow this thread because of poor
quoting technique. Email takes work, I know, but it benefits all of us
to make the effort.

I've just been more or less copying what others do. Is there a particular style of quoting that you think works better? A quick duckduckgo search proved inconclusive.

I've been able to catch the gist that some people want *more*
illustration on the front page, and other people do not. I lean
towards less illustration. More illustration means less flexibility
for different screen sizes. It becomes less consistent with other
pages, which presumably won't have the same illustration over and over
again. The top of the page should be more like a letterhead.