On 10/07/2015 05:40 PM, Stephen Michel wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 2:35 PM, Bryan Richter <b...@chreekat.net> wrote:
>> It's been very hard for me to follow this thread because of poor
>> quoting technique. Email takes work, I know, but it benefits all of us
>> to make the effort.
>
> I've just been more or less copying what others do. Is there a
> particular style of quoting that you think works better? A quick
> duckduckgo search proved inconclusive.

Bryan just means replying in context, like putting your reply *below*
the thing you are replying to, and ideally specifically replying to that
line. The unfortunate default for email clients is to put your reply at
the top of the whole copied prior thread.

--
Aaron Wolf Snowdrift.coop <https://snowdrift.coop>