Those are really good points...

What do you think about my point, that the average person isn't going to
see all that symbolism, but is just going to have a much more visceral "is
this fun or not?" reaction? I tell ya...people these days...to much
content, not enough attention span...

What if the graphic doesn't "work" at the symbolic levels you point out,
but does give people a feeling that "this place is safe and fun and I want
to stay here and listen to what these folks have to say?"

-Jon